Keep it Simple

Overwhelmed and unexpected....I didn't realized I was these loved by my friends. Perhaps I've already earn enough respect among my fellow but at times I feel I don't deserve all the praises...I'm just a nobody. 
Am I acting and thinking as a Master Artist should be? I don't want to get all of these over my head but there was advises that if i want to reach places I better act according to what I wish....perhaps it is inevitable indeed that I must embrace a sort of popularity if I want to get there. I often times feel guilty whenever I was in a state of material gain....


I really didn't intend to celebrate my birthday yesterday...I don't want stresses and besides I am saving my bucks for important events coming up. I also have some commissions that needed finances. Gina gave me 2K as birthday gift and that adds up to the bank. But I was just wondering that perhaps I am not living very simple or living to necessities only but over spending....

Once again....the greetings on my FB page came rushing unlike last year were I am barely known. 



It is perhaps, what the gurus are trying to say, that I must open up my thoughts on accepting what I want to be. It is unavoidable.... as I am already steering up the Art scene quite a bit...

There is life in balance. The bounty can only be appreciated by those who can give generously.   





Fher 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still