Tuesday, September 1, 2015

A New Blog for My Art


Some people think life is unfair....well maybe....for the time being. 
I may not continue the Art in focus blog since I've already started a new blog Title: Fher Ymas Art Archives, there you will see my finish art pieces for my possible collectors to browse. 



My internet connection isn't cooperating again so I wasn't able to give updates here, as well as the New title I'm working with. Would probably be updating you next time....

Sir Armar resigned his administrative position is 4S. But he still will remain a member. Why? I almost knew the answer... 
and as for me I am seeing the Realization  that, like Master JJ all must come to its end...an acceptance. The limelight has faded. Although I'm barely just starting a life, I knew this will be all worth the try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment