Monday, January 19, 2015

Reflecting on The 10th Part Principles

Just as there are 10 Commandments there's what I like to call the 11th commandment. The giving of the tenth part from all of your increase or gain for God's kingdom here on Earth.  That is giving for the Glory of GOD.
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.-- Malachai 3:10
   I was somewhat neutral on this issue.... since I don't think this commandment is necessary for a person's salvation, you can still go to heaven without observing this. But I guess if you wish to be materially bless so that you can bless other people too, this principle is absolutely very helpful. We must also put in mind that God want a cheerful giver that's an important ingredients when giving alms or tithe. Now the idea of being a cheerful giver sometimes need assurance that after giving we will actually receive more than what we gave. It is always hard to give when you are also needy, so perhaps God devise a reciprocal method like the cause and effect of freely giving...even just the tenth part of our income. What comes up must come down. 
   Now there is this verse recorded in Malachai 3:10 that we can even prove or test God. It is also a challenge to a person who want to disprove the God of the Bible. 

   Loving money can be both root of all evil or of all good. Now that I understand that all truth is somehow half truth I now realized that practically everything that man thought or imagine to be true or absolute are just part or element of the bigger truth. 

    Money or currency came to civilization as a form energy exchange. Actually it is an oath or a promise...it is not the good itself but just a representation of what you actually reserve somewhere else.  

After-Thought


   Now lately I've been into thinking some of the misfortunes and random bad luck that I've been experiencing. It shouldn't be the case...well the easily going out of money as if it just slip my hands in a twinkling of an eye can not be happening to me. Then there's also material malfunction that came out of the blue that need to be repaired. An urgent bill to pay...or the useless purchases. it doesn't make sense we you became aware already of good fortune by simply willing it to happen. 
   Perhaps I need to re-think once again this very important issue after all if I wish to target a greener pasture this year onwards.... 

   Only give when you are feeling positive and joyous. Also avoid giving when you are in a state of negativity or upset. The energy you send is more important than the gift itself. That is the reason why God want a cheerful giver. 

   It could be that despite the material blessings that I've been harvesting lately, I still feel I'm lacking something...and now I come to realized that I've been absent from giving to church services and that the cheerful sharing of blessing is as important as receiving them. 

   The strength of intent is vital also....a lukewarm wish brings confusion of both negative and positive intentions therefor it gives clouded results or answers. I should never stop praying until I get my wishes and desires...once a prayer stops on certain request...it means you do not desire it much and the universe will interpret it as a passing desire. When we pray unceasingly into certain request, God will review this wish and perhaps edit them to what is best for you. Some request may not be best for your well-being but if you keep desiring it and make yourself aware of it's positive result... a re-package wish will flash on your mind. All positive and negative force gets equivalent result....sometime more than what you intended.  

Reflections:
   You can not out give God! It is as simple as the Law of Cause and Effect. What comes up must come down. When you bless The Heavens the Heavens will pour down its blessings in you. 
For those who do not believe in God, He actually declared a very striking challenge to prove Him. 
Malachai 3:10 declares " Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it."






No comments:

Post a Comment