Saturday, March 22, 2014

Reinventing My Presentation

I've just realized something...after I've seen some of the flaws on my work that most of my Realization pieces had no volume. To achieve this illusion I think I will have to employ darker backdrop. Leaving out too many wide area of light or dark spaces makes it too childish. I   believe it would be more appealing and mysterious at the same if I applied classical touch. Or is it?





   March 22 face-paint event in Pacita Astrodome was a big surprise. It was an induction program of a company plus family day....the children's line is nearly endless. Hey they should have hired at least 3 artist for these...but anyway, in spite of it all, I was able to satisfy nearly all the kids. The organizer for this event is Noemi, gotta remember her. 




Then since I was already there I Visited old friend's house in Pacita Complex, San Pedro, Laguna....Obet, a friend back there in Pasay City...so many to talk about. 

Photo: Ang mga Batang Lakan

No comments:

Post a Comment