Thursday, March 27, 2014

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

At least I was able to have some bonding time with my kids....Today is Mam Ananta's birthday celebration at JMJ resort in Brgy. Platero, BiƱan, Laguna. Been here with previous facepainting event and it was such a cozy place....plus being near our place. We really had some fun.... and drinking. 










I may not be able to blog for a couple of days...we are into the busiest part of my art campaign...first March 29-30 I'm going with 4S in Tali, Batangas at Doc Lago's resort for an on-the-spot. 

Then the much await Art 55 Exhibit in Cabanatuan from April 4-11...hoping all these event will soon bring some good news to me. Popularity isn't really an issue for me now...just to have my own corner in the art world is enough for me...or at least be able to sustain this passion. Gonna make my mother and family proud of me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment