Northern Invasion Soon

First is to call attention...then be ready for criticism. 
   Gearing up for an exhibit are mixed emotions...I've just realized I don't have enough work to at least fulfill the 5 artworks each. True, I have good quality pieces that is enough for public display but I have no fund to frame them. 
   So now I'm stretching box type canvases...which I am now beginning to enjoy very much after being stuck in all those years doing paperworks. 

   Money just passes by...they don't even make stop-over. That's the usual sentiments of artist. Perhaps we are the most highest paid but underpaid people in the world. 
   But I persevere...not for anything but for the sole purpose of having this gift. 


Here's our poster...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still