Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Northern Invasion Soon

First is to call attention...then be ready for criticism. 
   Gearing up for an exhibit are mixed emotions...I've just realized I don't have enough work to at least fulfill the 5 artworks each. True, I have good quality pieces that is enough for public display but I have no fund to frame them. 
   So now I'm stretching box type canvases...which I am now beginning to enjoy very much after being stuck in all those years doing paperworks. 

   Money just passes by...they don't even make stop-over. That's the usual sentiments of artist. Perhaps we are the most highest paid but underpaid people in the world. 
   But I persevere...not for anything but for the sole purpose of having this gift. 


Here's our poster...




No comments:

Post a Comment