Tuesday, October 2, 2018

All of Me (Acapella by Julia Westlin)



Starting up a new Brand could actually mean that I'm back to zero in terms of my Art business... this time perhaps I would show consistency and recognizable flow. Basically, my art would still show the same characteristic...what I will be reinventing is Self-Image...let me hang that word over head for awhile...Self-image as a Brand, a kind of artist that I want to be. 
   Kinda tough to answer when you're over fifty with a deteriorating physical vision... 
What's going on in your head?
   The personal Fragment pieces which I coined as Random Thoughts...
  Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

  
   Portrait impressions...

Image may contain: one or more people Image may contain: one or more people  

   Think I better scan my Art pages as well... sometimes it's hard to decide. 

Image may contain: outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment