Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Whistler


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting

Dear Friends Greetings !!! Forgive me if I may not be able to return nor reply back from your warm greetings! 
I Thank Our Father, Yahuwah God for sending all of you into my life as my friends, mentors, and ministers...and that I will be reminded to pray constantly to keep all of you safe under the arms of His mercy for 2018 and years to come. I am looking forward to a more fruitful friendships with each and everyone. 
Thank you so much, I truly appreciate the LOVING intentions ♥♥♥ ...although I personally no longer observe such traditions, however, I welcome the Caring wholeheartedly. God Bless you and enjoy the rest of the Holy Days celebration which I know you truly intended to Our Dear Lord Christ Jesus.

"Though I am free of obligation to anyone, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the Law I became like one under the Law (though I myself am not under the Law), to win those under the Law. To those without the Law I became like one without the Law (though I am not outside the law of God but am under the law of Christ), to win those without the Law.…" -- 1 Corinthians 9:19-21


A BLESSED BRAND NEW YEAR EVERYONE

First of all, has God really commissioned me to do this task? I sometimes feel like my friends are distancing from me whenever I speak of God's call for repentance.  It's natural for people to fight back (rather than ignore) when their faith or beliefs they had been holding on for years were questioned and challenge. I knew this reality that I have to face, the persecution because people are basically rebellious by nature and don't want someone telling them what is right and wrong. People believe they were the center of the universe and lead character in the drama of their live.
I understand this feeling of cognitive dissonance myself....where I am still in denial when faced with a much better truth! It took a lot of great patience and truthful acceptance to be more open-minded and critical even at my own reflections. To hold back unreasonable anger against fellow humans.  
I don't know why I always have this passion to tell the truth and share everything that I know... 
All of us had been fooled, one way or another. With that in mind, and I really must put that in my head all the time, to be more patient, loving, and tender to witness for Christ. Without the loving kindness of Truth-seekers and whistle blowers who alerted my consciousness I would have not discover these things. 

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1)

I look around and I saw plenty of misinformed people in bondage to Traditions and cunning devices to hide the reality of God. The media were saturated with disinformation as well taking and passing the narratives of Evil people as fact.
It's sometimes burdens me at times....loosing face, get ridiculed as I imagine those lost soul laughing at what I'm doing. 
There are so many things that I should stripped down and accept.... I know it isn't going to be easy. 
To be Politically correct not to hurt another person's feelings. Yet it is kinda out of my character to deny my faith. As I've said, the wrong-doers will always and will never fit the Good model. 




No comments:

Post a Comment