Wednesday, February 8, 2017

work-in-progress
Don't punish yourself trying hard to be original...
Just be yourself and always respect those above and under you.
"Commit your work unto The LORD
and your thoughts shall be established." -- Proverbs 16:3

It's good that I have better signal now....I can log on this site again. Too much politics we had in here so we can not hope for better internet experience. Well, anyway that gave me sometime to renovate my work-space....

Last Monday's session at ArtKai Gallery.... 


Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and indoor








Is there really art in nudity? Everything is all in the mindset...for me I have overcome these peril on my eyes.... all was purity in the art. I don't know about the others. 


The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork. -- Psalm 19:1




No comments:

Post a Comment