Thursday, March 24, 2016

Work in Progression...


w-i-p since last year


T his is my on-going piece (Below) as entry for April 16 contest....as I've told you here that I will focus on upgrading my career and be very active on the art scene.
   To be notice in the art scene without buying awards. Hahaha! Perhaps, it is about time that I move forward than relying on 4S moves...the magic of our group subsided; especially when Pops found a diversion from his young girl-friend. And this move is making Let's Paint Group (LPG) one of the best site now among fellow artist for conducting a steady flow of monthly and even weekly contests. 
   So I have to move further than expect things from the limiting scope of Pops artistic sense. I need real exposure. Someone than rings. Need to build up my name on this genre.






No comments:

Post a Comment