Closing 2015

When ending are beginnings...

The softness of heavier strokes for me now. After all, I need to scape with the Realistic club...although this divertion turn out to be more real than what I expect....how the process of my impressionism grew from coincidences and learning I get from my fellow artist. experience is in fact still the best teacher. 
After joining several contest at 4S I've finally decided I can be a good portraitist. My execution were mostly trying to capture as real as I can although by nature I am incline to be an impressionist.... that's what my fellow artist saw in me...and as I move toward (finally decided) this style I begun to realized that it is more realistic than my Realism attempts. 

While the world are busy creating noises I prefer to stay inside my studio...





The need to express my thoughts....something that I've always wanted to do.... 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still