The Full Cycle

The Luck could be falling into proper places now...and now as I can see clearer that God's way is always better. I asked for an Exhibit you gave a Gallery. More than what I asked for and expected, Marilyn a.k.a. Apple wanted me partner to manage the Art Gallery Cafe (Famous Food Bucket) somewhat like a curator.
I don't know why people trust me on these things. I'm not even expert or well verse on these matters. Perhaps it's because I care so much. 
♫ Oh yes! I'm the great pretender...pretending that I'm doing well.... ♪ 

Below, was my MC done in oil and paper... probably I'm beginning to understand how it works.... now maybe I can decide to be a true impressionist. They've just given me that title. 

I'm still trying to grasp what is it all about....I made my move...could be...and hopefully.... international.... 

Some people believe that life is a weird cycle but I don't. Cycles goes nowhere...it stagnate the person. Life should be spiraling outward....learning from the past and at the expanding outward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still