Art in Focus, The Initial Note - draft

To better see the process and what's going on inside my Lab, I will be posting my WIP or work-in progress until it's completion. I'll be blogging what was going on while doing these works and it would be on a Published Draft form so you will know that it is still under construction and archiving my work at the same time as well. To easily locate this archiving I had label them as ART in Focus... and these may also help enthusiast to learn a few trick of mine as I am also learning along the way. 
Hopefully I would be able also to locate my other important pieces....and praying that my internet connection would work better too. 

Now let me start with August Moon, the on-going tournament at 4S. It has to feature our model/sponsor Jeannie as an independent woman of this century...their achievements on fields which was once male dominated. 
   The idea of a female billiard player easily sinks on me when Pops mentioned it because I had personal experience on this field during those days at Cliques Billiard. There was a warning to make her younger and watch out for the over emphasize jaw bones...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still