Friday, November 14, 2014

A Real Delight of An Artist


w.i.p. Eula
Been into so many things these past days....trying to improve my craft. It just hit me that I wasn't really taking these business seriously, taking for granted the Likes and the almost near performance art approach on my gallery. Getting old without really making a remarkable mark.
   This playfulness and randomness distort my skillful rendition. As I look how my contemporaries carefully treat their stages as an artisan with finesse, I've just saw myself a bit mediocre. Leveling even to the younger generation whose artistry are already going somewhere while I carelessly walk without aim. 
   I focus on multiple things....trying to achieve so many things at once. I produce more item this way but not extra ordinary as I did before during my younger years. As I turn to look at my collections, I really don't have something to showcase. 

   Once more I started another visual manuscript....Yes another one, almost an addiction despite the budget I have to allocate for these....sometimes it feels that what I earn on my art also goes to my art. Buying art materials on impulse whenever I had the money even if I have so many extras at home and even if I wont be needing them at once. 

   I'm into oil nowadays....since I have not fully explore it and the fact that it is more easy to maneuver. That portrait of Eula (fig.1) I should say will truly measure my skill because I've truly taken it seriously as a masterpiece....an obra which made me understand that if I really concentrate I can produce fine quality art. Thus, it has capture attention already 'coz I have two commissions now....

   The urge to finish a piece at once sometimes becomes wasteful....not minding the expensive stuff....I sometimes experiment and goes into nothing. 


Christian Development Center, Tagaytay City

Villamor Airbase, Pasay City










   By the way, my new Art journal is label as "Laboratory of Random Code" which was perhaps the 16th Visual Manuscripts that I attempt to make again....will it be finish? 

   Now what's a real Artist's delight? To be able to do what I love doing....to fully express what is in my heart without too much thinking of the material gain. Well anyway, a monetary bonus would be very much welcome. 



© Fher

No comments:

Post a Comment