Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fragile Life

Lately, I've been overwhelmed by unexpected deaths...of people I've known. Also of illnesses or sudden heart illnesses on individuals who had much better health than I am. 
   Just a couple of weeks ago there was an auction held for the hospitalization of Julius by concerned friends and artist....it was a sudden heart attack. He was now recuperating...  Then there was news also of Paolo Ballesteros mild stroke during the Eat Bulaga Bayanihan segment....then my mother just texted me a couple of days ago about the demise of Eduard Gatus, who also just fainted...then the other day Kuya Sergio the husband of Ate Nena (Bhel's sister) died unexpectedly...he fell on the floor hitting his head on a table. All was too sudden which made me realized how life could simply disappear in an instant.

   I never expected it could also occur to me personally....
   At this very moment I'm experiencing a mild stroke syndrome...quite sure it could be an attack...pinching sensation at the side of my left ribcage...nausea and jolts of a lightheaded sensation. Unusual tingling on my jawbone and fingertips; shaking legs and tightening of muscles and heavy burden on my shoulder and nape area.... 
   I can not let another problem be a burden for my family...I quietly dismiss this sensation all by myself. I took some known first aid or cure like taking garlic as pills...search the web....couldn't find aspirin so I took paracetamol instead.  


   It seems like I'm about to burst like a ticking time-bomb...at any moment I could be gone. And then I made this therapy sketch...


   Now I've just realized that I am not invisible or super human after all....I could die unexpectedly after all.  

   Dj Kulot asked each one of us at 4S to present our Main Masterpiece to be posted as an album collection on 97.1 Hey Fm.... so here it is, it's gotta be this piece.... Go to Hey Fm Here 
   We are really so thankful that now we are in partnership with Hey Fm an internet radio whose base is for Japanese audience.


"Fragmented Thoughts"
Acrylic on Paper (Jan.2013)
14" X 10"

©Fher

No comments:

Post a Comment