Thursday, March 20, 2014

Moment Draft #3 The Secret of Drawing


Nude painting session should never be a peep show...the model doesn't really matter but this is all about each and every artist present. Freeing our inhibitions, understanding our limitations and controlling our fear is the very purpose of this activity. -- FMY

Photo: Nude painting session should never be a peep show...the model doesn't really matter but this is all about each and every artist present.  Freeing our inhibitions, understanding our limitations and  controlling our fear is the very purpose of this activity. -- FMY

Today I think I would prefer to nourish my mind than paint. What really is happening in our consciousness.

 I need to sharpen my pencil...I've exhausted my mind and body these past days creating artworks... it's about time to read and feed my soul.





Paintings and drawings are the visual translation of the rational mind. 

Photo: Read more quotes  at LikeLoveQuotes.com <3
 Add Official Love Quotes <3 9 Digit BBM Channel Pin : C003C71CA

Research shows that every lines and brushstrokes an artist made is similar to solving huge problems. A non-artist would show only these behavior when they are in difficult situations. 
Now you know why you should never disturb an artist at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment