Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Moment Draft #2


Photo: Horse's Eye
18 X 12"
Acrylic on WC Paper
Horse's Eye 2
Acrylic on wcp
12 X 18

 I had to create something for the exhibit that will attract the populace...something that will sell. That's a sad story for me, because there are things I love to paint but must sometimes restrain myself for marketable reasons...perhaps one day, I will have the freedom and that option to fully express myself.




I wish I have all the time in the world to paint what I love....

but realities dictates what the market want to see.


   Now I don't know about that lady why she have to grandstand in such trivial matters. Simply ignore.

   Oh wow, probably the nude I posted yesterday caught enough attention for another portrait commission to a beautiful lady in Japan. We just had a chat yesternight and she was truly interested. 

   Just change my profile March 17....

  

   and Just bought another stretcher for canvas at the scrap-wood store in Canlalay again, and I must be really lucky and the heavens is working on my side...I found a fully made fine condition canvas with a painting on it...must be made by a student for an additional 10 pesos for the two stretcher worth 50. All I have to do is cover it......perhaps I can still make one or two additional work for the exhibit.

By the way, a moment draft can turn into something...a full article. Since I believe that nothing happened by chance. Every human event in life exist because of choice.




   "THESE THINGS I HAVE SPOKEN TO YOU, THAT MY JOY MIGHT REMAIN IN YOU, AND THAT YOUR JOY MAY BE FULL.". JOHN 15:11








No comments:

Post a Comment