Friday, February 7, 2014

Squeezes of Positive Charges


Now projects are rushing in and surrounding me in various form....compounding on all sides and it seems I would be needing to duplicate myself. As I've said, and now realizing that I can not embrace everything and anything at the same time. 

   I have to identify the clog where it is coming from...then perhaps solve the time constraint issues. I have two schedule of facepainting next week which falls on saturday and sunday respectively But there was this mural project in La Union. So what do I do? 

   By the way, Martini already saw the on-going work...and it seems he approved what I have done and request only little add-ons. To change his cap, the one we call palos here... the same artist cap Pops gave to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment