Squeezes of Positive Charges


Now projects are rushing in and surrounding me in various form....compounding on all sides and it seems I would be needing to duplicate myself. As I've said, and now realizing that I can not embrace everything and anything at the same time. 

   I have to identify the clog where it is coming from...then perhaps solve the time constraint issues. I have two schedule of facepainting next week which falls on saturday and sunday respectively But there was this mural project in La Union. So what do I do? 

   By the way, Martini already saw the on-going work...and it seems he approved what I have done and request only little add-ons. To change his cap, the one we call palos here... the same artist cap Pops gave to me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still