On Somebody Elses Eyes Today


On 2nd retouch for Special Celebrity MC and it doesn't feel and look the same as yesterday.... so I have to stop...or pause...maybe later...


   As long as I can still purchase materials, I will continue painting. Not many month ago I've whispered to myself that I will stop painting once I consumed the painting set without any positive results. To this point I should say that; perhaps this saying wont pursue...

   How many times have a I started a Visual Manuscripts and paused? The worst is, as mood shifts; some of this effort was simply wasted as I change my mind. 

   A wasteful process...that's how human create. Trials and errors with lots of inspirational summoning. Now I would not be calling my effort as wated...something happened and learned in the process. 


Things Looking Down?
Try Looking Up.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Crying Part

Summer Time and The Hectic Days

Stay Still