Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On Somebody Elses Eyes Today


On 2nd retouch for Special Celebrity MC and it doesn't feel and look the same as yesterday.... so I have to stop...or pause...maybe later...


   As long as I can still purchase materials, I will continue painting. Not many month ago I've whispered to myself that I will stop painting once I consumed the painting set without any positive results. To this point I should say that; perhaps this saying wont pursue...

   How many times have a I started a Visual Manuscripts and paused? The worst is, as mood shifts; some of this effort was simply wasted as I change my mind. 

   A wasteful process...that's how human create. Trials and errors with lots of inspirational summoning. Now I would not be calling my effort as wated...something happened and learned in the process. 


Things Looking Down?
Try Looking Up.



No comments:

Post a Comment