Friday, April 26, 2013

So I Need Focus

As I've just realized from previous blog that I'm loosing my focus. Of all the thing that an artist can't live without is focus. Without focus you'll never hit the target. 
   First, I have to seek the expert's advises regarding focus. Okay I guess it would be easy now that we had Google search at our disposal. What I need are some quotes...type: focus + quotes. 
 “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” -- Brian Tracy

   That would be fine but that's not exactly the verse I need at this instance. It is even tiring also to focus on searching the web. Well I can blame the summer heat again and stagnate without doing something. I don't have to be so harsh on myself.... not everyday is artistically productive sometimes you just need to sit back and relax. 

“Our thoughts create our reality -- where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go.” -- Peter McWilliams

   Then I was reminded from past experience which says..."Be the inspiration!"
So I pick my art materials and started to work on an old painting that I have deciced not to finish.... I had consider the piece a failure so I let it dust...
   But then... 





No comments:

Post a Comment