Friday, May 14, 2010

ARTLOVER GROUP

     Last year I had very few individual work and would normally just add few item on my visual journal. The reason mainly was my busy schedule as Administrative Supervisor and the job would drain a lot of my energies. 
   When my job ended I took the oath to truly focus on my art. It was followed by series of blog sites to promote my art, especially The Art of Realizationism. In the process I also created an art group that I simply name Art Lover on tagged.com, these evolve into the creation of Tagged ArtLover Gallery
    One of the piece that started to re-focus my direction back into my art is this piece. This work received many great praises especially from fellow artist and even from total strangers.

   To those who are interested in joining Tagged ArtLover Group click this URL  
http://www.tagged.com/artlovergallery


No comments:

Post a Comment