Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Literal Colour

I've always been fascinated in creating a unique book. Most of my paintings are intended to be compiled and rarely for framing....since I always make series of pictures.
The first visual manuscript was a product of over a decade in trying to conceived a compilation of my artworks. Surprisingly serve to be some sort of memorabilia to reunite my soul with the past, to revive and give new meaning to those supposedly destroyed artworks.
Since most of my early works were eroded by time or mishandle by most people and a failure in some ways specially during my early self-searching years -- I therefore mount a positive action action not to let them decay.
Currently, I am simultaneously working with 4 visual book The Quantum Fragment, Same Ground, Migration, and Ecclesiastes. I'll try in the days to come to share to you these undertaking.





No comments:

Post a Comment