Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Compassion when the Great D comes


So another year added....forgot counting. Seriously, as if time and space had merge into one idle moment yet passing very quickly. I had to do the math just to know how old am I. 
   Haven't posted personal entry for quite some time... was it last April or so? Anyway... perhaps I should be updating you about my art life later. The message I want to share for now is about the inevitable conflict and confusion that shall arise on a massive scale. More important than to celebrate my birth date. 
   Yes been watching too much end-time and on-time scenario... and to be aware on this matter truly makes you realise a funny quote a came across:
"The more awake you are, the harder you fall asleep."

   But there is an urgency, the activity are increasing.... if you don't know what I'm talking about, check The Wisdom of A Fool.... it would help you see the scenario. Specially to Christians or to those who believe in a Creator but have no clue what's really going on. Please do CARE... care to consider before you dismiss the matter. It is about your eternal destiny... you don't have to catch everything and accept every detail to be true. Just analyse for yourselves and connect the dot. Browse.... but before that, ask ... I mean, sincerely seek God's presence. Be really really honest... a heart to heart talk, give up anything you think  you knew. Pray sincerely as if it is a matter of life and death... in fact, it
 is about our Life. 

   I've come to a point in my life that even if I still pursue a corner in the artscene, what matter is the ultimate path... even if I succeed or fail. 








   Posted an obvious encryption on fb....Sing Kwenta y Dos.  Surprise that it skyrocketed an enormous responses of comment and greetings. Honestly, never expected I would get that response knowing how things work nowadays and that I haven't really attract that much fan base especially if I speak a language the system hid. There are that much people who love me or at least sort of respect on my presence. 





No comments:

Post a Comment