Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Observing The Self

Reflecting on who really am I, as per according to my own observation...but wait, have I really watched myself on the point of view (literal) like another person? A fish on a fish bowl...

   So what does a person do during reflection? Is it a form of quiet meditation where I should isolate my brain and let go of any thoughts? But really, now it becomes questionable.... you are analysing yourself and internalizing your being but in zero thoughts? Hmmmm...

   Perhaps, I could observe my self like a true observer outside of my physical body...in a sense that I would hear myself communicating to others. How I conduct my daily self. 
   The beast within me, and how scary are my actions in the eye of somebody else...and this someone is also me judging myself by my own standard. 



Galatians 5:17 KJV "For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would."



No automatic alt text available.



Image may contain: 1 person, text




No comments:

Post a Comment