Wednesday, September 7, 2016

When in Baguio


I have to spend this much needed relaxation to refocus my visions about life....seems I'm draining my enthusiasm....so despite the expected budget which didn't materialized I still pursue this trip to Baguio City  even though I have to stretch my wallet....
The trip was worth it. I was able to see a different angle into where I am right now as an artist. The acceptance was far more important...that I am still virtually trying...struggling....known by some....respected perhaps....and seeing vanities. 
The wasted years...and those things that I didn't tried...
It was all waiting...to enjoy the moment perhaps....and back to acceptance....
I saw that I have to re-invent myself...my style...and perhaps even my values....
Everything is possible....even failure. 
But I have a dream....or a purpose....an ordination. Since birth I had been weave for these. Am I just concocting my prophetic status....Ah No, I've come to the point of wisdom where I no longer need anything materials as top priority. 



So what about this Baguio exhibit at Forest Lodge which will last until January next year....the longest exhibition of my work in a classy hotel will  determine if I am really worth acquiring.... my works can't easily be classified. 




And here are those first presentations...studded with controversy....and why lady luck isn't my best friend...I actually didn't stare long enough....it was hang at unit A of Fred's Service Apartment in Baguio now which was formerly stocked in Fred's Cabanatuan..... 

  



I'll be uploading more pictures here....

No comments:

Post a Comment