Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Opening, Isang Paghahandog @ The Lung Center

 March 6, Sunday...The opening is Grand and very successful.....I have to congratulate The Admin of Let's Paint for putting up a show like this, in the person of Mr. Norberto Villez. A salute for Joem Sta.Clara Chua as the head facilitator of the event....joining together 50 artist....
   Just as I've realized now that I'm really on the inside of the art scene, even in tiny leaps....and I made that promise to myself that I would be visible this year. 
   Am I already made? Not yet so although I'm becoming popular within the artist with names... Perhaps continually being mold I should say...I still have plenty to re-develop and I saw some flaws that I've taken for granted during the process, the importance of lighting and visual impact... suitability and marketability.  Maybe increase the tone of my approachability and a little more Public Relations would be very helpful too.

   Okay there is appeal on my work, the uniqueness is truly a gem to serious collector but it seems they don't wanna invest on it...so far...for the ordinary souls who just want to have something to display on their wall, my piece aint that worthy. That displayability factor should be resolved. That factor of being too common and beautiful isn't just my thing...I am an artist of my own genius.


recent token from AAP on-the-spot, SM Marilao, and this event....


The Guest board... 




My panel with my lone piece....

meet Sir Fredi again....
with Maestro Fernando Sena
The very nice doctor/artist Dra. Charie Rodriguez

Apple aka Marilyn De Lima busy on the buffet table....
Dennis De Jesus

The Food and Beverages were superb with Donation from Let's Pizza and pot luck by members.

4S Boys Vince Roque, Rusty Tabo, Jose T. Jimenez, me, Armar Ramirez, and Ramrod Paracale...

Flip-top rap battle icon Marco Alcadama 
 
4S  Pauline Reyes and the boys.... 

   One thing I've realized once more is that lack of seriousness...on presentation and packaging. I will do better next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment