Saturday, February 20, 2016

The Universe is a Holographic Illusion



Yes of course in a sense this material world is just like that in the movie Matrix simply because in the sub-atomic level as science states that these whole world is made up of invisible energies...so what's the big deal about that? It simply confirms that we are made up of Spiritual fiber...it strentghten the existence even more of God. God is an invisible energy if you may say....


These are my on-going pieces besides secret portraits for friends smile emoticon
Currently creating collections of Trompe-l'oeil series, something that I've always wanted to do since the late 80's but domestic priorities captured me then....now that I've fully decided to return as a Visual Artist, I think it's time to fulfill that hindered goal. 
So help me God.

Trompe-l'oeil -- Though the phrase, which can also be spelled without the hyphen and ligature in English as trompe l'oeil, originates in the Baroque period, when it refers to perspectival illusionism, trompe-l'œil dates much further back. It was (and is) often employed in murals. Instances from Greek and Roman times are known, for instance in Pompeii. A typical trompe-l'œil mural might depict a window, door, or hallway, intended to suggest a larger room.



.....I'm in doing these sort of art...actually, I've been longing to have these done.





No comments:

Post a Comment