Monday, August 24, 2015

So I Say, Quote Me

Lima Sampu
coffee and charcoal on board
8.5 X 11 inches


Doing things right from the foundation till the signature...and the key word to remember is meditation. You knew that I already had the Passion and intense dedication but unwavering focus on the process is kinda questionable. I sometimes get too excited to finish and in the end losing the quality. 
   The shoulder and nape pain are getting frequent and it's not anymore easy to ignore 'cause it's giving me that vertigo symptoms. I knew I'm deteriorating but still with bad habits and undisciplined lifestyle. 

   I'm not sure if I would be able to retrieve all my witty ☺ quotes...most were originals or others somewhat re-arrange to intensify the pun and to inject humorous stresses. 


Magandang ibigay na Regalo para sa kaibigan -- KATAPATAN; sa kaaway --ang PAG-PAPATAWAD; sa magulang -- PASASALAMAT; at para sa Diyos: ANG IYONG BUHAY.... 
Pero yung para sa akin CASH na lang ha?!  grin emoticon 
Para hindi ka na mahirapang mag-isip.

Kapag galit ka sumasara ang iyong kamay para manakit;
sa pag-mamahal naman, bubukas ito para gumastos. Hay buhay 
Ang key command ng Love ay < 3 ...ibig sabihin less than 3. 
Dahil kung may third party, mawawasak ito. Right?!

Pareho lang ang tingin natin sa taong Hinahangaan at sa taong Kinaiinisan natin.
Lagi natin silang napapansin.

Sa Problema, ang hindi ko ma-ubos ma-isip ay...
isip naman ako nang isip... pero bakit hindi na-uubos?


In any relationship without TRUST, there is a big chance of pregnancy.
Ayyy anu ba 'yun ang aga-aga pa Fher. Kape muna tayo....

Yaya Dub a.k.a. Maine Mendoza




for Irene Cortez mom who recently joined the people in Abraham's bosom. 

Pluma
   Thank you Father God for the blessings as I was still able to support my artistry. So this is not yet the right moment to leave.... I can not go away yet at this stage in my life... first of all was due to my kids and for the family as a whole who still rely on me.   


Commit your works unto The Lord 
and your thoughts shall be established
-- Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment