Friday, January 30, 2015

The First 4S Gathering for 2015


This is the biggest contingency of Artist we ever had at 4S with guest and sponsors team around 40 pax. The much awaited day of Rakistang Sirena Awarding and on-the-spot event last January 24, 2015. It was held at 4S headquarter in Makati City. 

   Glory to God The Father I won The Oil paint set for on the spot...and the 2nd portrait I've made using the same easel w/c also made me won on-the-spot last year using oil. It was a good decision that I've used oil paint 'coz I've guessed it right that almost everybody would be using either colorpencils, watercolor, or coffee. 

   I'll try to get more pics of this memorable event later.... hopefully.I'm so glad to meet new friends. 

  
Winning The Oil-paint set
The 4S Team with Lara ♥ 

On-the-spot winners....

Night Cap... 
Nanako Seargent

4S Rules!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment