Thursday, May 2, 2013

Intention Creates A Reality

Almost done...finally I regain the upward surge in life's hurdle. The painting below re-affirm my life's worth in the area I have chosen to co-exist. These past days I've been experience some unexplained melancholy. Boredom in the monotony of each moment even if I'm busy.  Perhaps this is that moment when you are in a state of plateau...nowhere to go but to get down. Then again, probably it's the hot weather. Anyway, in everything there is a season...just don't give up. 


    I don't need to push myself to fit in...I can just choose to enjoy what I am doing. Am I painting to impress the world or to share my thoughts? Some of my younger visions doesn't seem to come alive after all...in fact I've lost my connections in them. God must have His own purpose for me.... am I fighting against heaven's intention?

    There is that realization coming now...that maybe I am building dreams against God's purpose for the whole human race. Why should I be so selfish? So, if therefore our intentions create reality....am I making my reality for the glory of God?

    Lord let me not die before I've done for thee, 
my earthly works whatever it may be. 



Sometimes if I shout, it's not what intended....




I know they don't sound the way
I've planned them to be...





No comments:

Post a Comment