Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sorry for the inactivity of this blog, I've just directed all my attention to Wisdom of a Fool articles, that is very necessary for the call of the times. Anyways, I'm back...hopefully, really back to creating artworks.
   A good day to start, May 1 as we celebrate Labor's Day. I'm yours as laborer on this field. 
   Pushing isn't necessary because I feel very revitalized and inspired to create...so I gather some pencils and work my way back into actions. I'm not really absent on my art...visiting my art journal every now and then. The usual Multiple Focus juggling from Religious researches to keeping track of headlines. 
   Now that I'm back, we can continue illuminating on Realizationism Art. 

   I was thinking of making my 2nd video about Visual Manuscript. Wait a minute, I forgot to post the 1st one, so here it is...





  Here are some of the new drawings I've just made today...














  








1 comment: