Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Did The Bible Tell You So?

   Before I elaborate what really is The Art of Realizationism let me first clarify some terminology. I don't want to be accused of preaching another gospel or indoctrinating my reader with new idealism.  Oh God forbid that I am planning to make a new religion. At this stage I want to make it clear because some of you might have bad impression about words with ism in the end, like Paganism, Communism, Darwinism and so on and so forth.  I adhere to Biblical teachings and that will always be the measuring tool for me. 

Dreams of a 10 Moons, 1995 watercolor
   Do we find the word Realizationism then in the Bible? Of course not, but its principle were base on them. Apostle advises Christians to be Critical Thinker , here's some:
   Acts 17:11 Now the Bereans were of more noble character..., for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true. (v. 12 Therefore many of them believed;) 'Be Like The Bereans'
   Colossians 2:8 said: Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers of this world, rather than from Christ. For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority. (NIV)
   “Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16
   Now that I have stated my position as a realizationist artisan I think we can proceed what was really this humdrum is all about.






No comments:

Post a Comment