Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Last Hurray Will Never Be Clear


These past days I really been wanting to visit Nick, after I've heard that he was already bedridden and it was his birthday last Oct 11.... I know the burden that he had been keeping for many years now, he was thin to the bone and depression and anxiety was eating him so bad. 
Nicasio Samonte breath his last Earthly life on Oct 16.... 
He still had so many hopes and dreams, so many plans actually but we were limited by time to talk about it. He was the first childhood buddy that we ever lost in this lifetime...which brings me to the reality an inevitable end of this physical body of mine....will there be eternity? 


 



Kaya naman pala sabi mo, dalasan ko ang pagpasyal sayo kapag nagawi ako ng Pasay... Nung nakaraang luwas ko dyan, Pre, Pina-kanta mo pa nga sakin yung kanta na hindi natin mahulaan ang title noon....
...ito ulit ang request mo...
♫ I LIKE CHOPIN
Remember that piano
So delightful unusual
That classic sensation
Sentimental confusion

Used to say
I like Chopin
Love me now and again

Rainy days never say goodbye
To desire when we are together
Rainy days growing in your eyes
Tell me where's my way

Imagine your face
In a sunshine reflection
A vision of blue skies
Forever distractions

Used to say
I like Chopin
Love me now and again

Rainy days never say goodbye
To desire when we are together
Rainy days growing in your eyes
Tell me where's my way ♪ ♪♫

Tama ka dapat Rainy Days ang title nito..tignan mo umuulan sa araw ng iyong paglisan.
Paalam Kaibigan Nicasio Samonte <3 span="">
Makakapagpahinga kana, wala ng kirot, at hindi ka na mag aalala pa.


No comments:

Post a Comment