Saturday, July 30, 2016

About The Vanity of the Artsy Planet



To always stay connected to joy...but then there will always be setback, nothing comes worry free...you even worry about losing the one you love. 


Looking around and having met various artist....I've seen how empty and sometimes pointless flattery have eaten the artist's crowd. It is show business and nothing else. Rarely do you hear real message of true love....only passion about nothings. Names are bought and like prostitutions in its finer forms.... selling once self for fame and fortune. We don't see Art. We don't care about messages. We care about Vanities.
True indeed that Wisdoms comes with age. Read again: An Important Lesson an Artist Must Learn
Even though I've started labeling myself as a Freelance Full-time artist just recently, I'm here on this planet perhaps long enough to know the difference between Right and Wrong. I'm not New in the Art industry, in fact the first exhibition that I've join was no other than The Cultural center of the Philippines way back in 1985. I've work in designs, handicrafts, and even contributed some cover illustrations in a popular Comics publication before people's interest to reading faded away. The last job I had although handling the human resource was quiet related working as Administrative supervisor on the Largest Printing company in Asia.  So somehow, I knew what I was talking about....I know people and I know Art. 

 



And on these journey, the increasing wisdom of the people around me...have open my mind as well, that despite the complexity of life; the answers was all very simple....Common Sense and Freewill dictates our Destiny. 


a commission for my college classmate Ana Taco-Maloa
Oh Yes I was able to resolve that....No, it was God who had inspired me to discover these reality. Everything are results of decisions we made.... 
Do we need Religion? It doesn't matter what group or sect nor church you belong...as long as you knew these reality. 

The life we lived shall one day be our explanation to God of "that faith" which we had in Him, while we were here.)  You do not need a religious scholar to teach this and you do not need this author to teach this to you.


Foolish that I throw that cigarette butt in Cubao and an enforcer caught me and ticketed me for littering violation...at first, my anger adrenalin rushes...it was a set up...they could have just told me. What they are doing is preying on victims. But then I calm down since it was my fault after all...knowing good and evil...I just shook my head in misfortunes...it is either I pay 500 bucks or do community service...

Care because it is a "Heavenly" thing. When you say heavenly it means eternal. 
Worldly things lost its value as you receive more and more of it. Like when you're hungry...the first food that enters your mouth means so much. After so-many bites, the food become less meaningful. The same goes to wealth. When a poor man receives a thousand pesos it means so much to him but to a Rich man it means little. 
That is what Economist called The Law of Diminishing returns. Meaning that anything you receive in this world will mean much to you when you first receive it, but as you continue to receive more and more of the same, it will satisfy you less and less....
But Care or Caring is not like that..it will always feel the same. Care does not diminish its value. The Law of Diminishing return does not apply to Caring.
So when you say you don't care to someone...it means you don't care about Heavenly things.....

Now I own an artwork that is part of Philippine Art History.... to have a Fidel Sarmiento hanging in my house is a treasure. 



The life we lived shall one day be our explanation to God of "that faith" which we had in Him, while we were here.)  You do not need a religious scholar to teach this and you do not need this author to teach this to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment