Thursday, March 15, 2012

Manuscripts Archive 1


Nearly 3 decades now that I've been honing, exploring, and gathering image on these journals and maybe in the near future I will finally present the final editions one by one for public viewing. Some of the pages actually had been previewed by my online friends...



I'll be keeping updates on my journal every now and then here...so keep in touch and click this page once in a while.

I do a lot of tweaking and re-evaluations with my art journals. Like the the manuscript above I called "A Whisper to a Scream" it has undergone 4 revisions...
   Here is my latest baby "Intentional Moment" 
   

My Largest Visual Manuscripts that I hopefully...and finally be able to show in public...Experiential Dictations 10.3


More updates


1 comment:

  1. Hello Fher.
    These look fantastic. Even though I'm not an artist, I can understand your passion & heart when working on your projects, because it's the same passion I have when I write. All the best with this.
    Thanks for sharing & visiting.

    ReplyDelete